Acceptable Use Policy
By accepting the User Policy, you accept all use policies and act as our authorization To act in accordance with these policies to maintain the security of transactions.
- relate to transactions involving :1. narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety.
2. drug paraphernalia
4. items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
5. stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
6. the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime
7. items that are considered obscene
8. items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
9. certain sexually oriented materials or services
10. Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
11. ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories regulated under applicable law.
12. show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law.
13. support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs.
2.3 are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card.
14. Sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item.
15. Payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants.
16. Associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders.
17. involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses.
18. involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Activities Requiring Approval
relate to transactions involving :
1. Activities that provide online order services for restaurants and supermarkets ( Apps Or Websites).
2. Activities that provide ticketing services of all types and activities.
3. Activities that run private and public taxi services ( Apps Or Websites)
4. Agencies that providing training courses and educational studies with advance fees.
5. Activities that providing exchange between Electronic wallets.
6. Activities that provide ticketing services hotel and touristic or health services.
7. Activities that provide auctions and sale of used goods.
Acceptable Use Requirements
Upon request of Paysilk, Merchants will promptly cease engaging in or facilitating any such action.
Paysilk reserves the right to take any corrective action that it deems appropriate, including suspending or restricting the Merchant's and their Merchant Service Providers' participation in the System, requiring the removal of Paysilk Acceptance Brand, or any other corrective action, including the imposition of financial assessments on the Acquirer.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy